Thursday, November 13, 2008

Recommendation


I don't usually write about stuff like this, but I had such a good experience, I thought I would share...

I have finally pulled my trainer out of the closet for the LONG indoor cycling season (yuck). While I was tightening my bike on trainer, the handle broke. I should also mention that I have an older trainer. I have the original CycleOps Fluid trainer. There are literally thousands of miles on this trainer. Besides being a great trainer, one of the best things about this trainer is the lifetime warranty. Broken part, no problem where's the phone. CycleOps has since changed hands since I bought this trainer years ago. It's now called Saris Cycling Group. I got on their website, ( www.saris.com/ ) and found the Customer Support phone number. I was a little apprehensive about calling because my trainer was so old. The guy who answered was extremely helpful and pleasant to talk to. He made my experience easy and fruitful, as I got exactly what I was wanting. He even mentioned that if they did not have the parts I needed, I could get a newer trainer at a discounts price. Here's the best part, I didn't even have to pay for shipping. They're GREAT!! The products they offer are great too. SCG, I'll be back and I'll spread the word too.

No comments:

Post a Comment