Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Sick..


I am not one to whine or acts like a "baby" and I absolutely HATE being sick. I am sure that nobody enjoys being sick, but on the few occasions I have been sick, I am miserable. On Sunday morning I woke up not feeling good, but hey I'm a trooper, I'll get through this. By Sunday night I was in some pretty bad shape. My wife was after me to take some medicine. That's another thing I don't like, medicine. It reminds me of hospitals and doctors, both of which I would prefer to stay away from. Nope, no meds, I don't need them. By late evening, I was in REALLY bad shape. I didn't sleep more than a couple of hours total that whole night. By the morning, my wife was forcing medicine down my throat. As much as I didn't want to, I had to admit defeat and take the meds. In bed half the day on Monday and still draggin' ass on Tuesday, I am finally starting to feel a little better. I haven't worked out since last Friday. I am sure that my morning workout will hurt twice as bad. Anyway, off to buy more tissues.

No comments:

Post a Comment