Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Learning has Occurred!!

Following a good week of training last week, this week has be awful. I have missed two training sessions already this week because of a sick dog and a sick little girl. Both nights I have been up most of the night or had very broken sleep. So, finally!!, with a good night of sleep behind me, I was determined to have a good session in ye ole' weight room this morning. I am in base phase right now so I am lifting light weight, high reps with a pretty fun routine. I wasn't doing anything out of the ordinary and I was still having trouble keeping up. After about half of my workout, I was spent, totally spent. I called it quits and hit the shower. Now I have to sit here all day and reflect on how bad my training was this morning and find some determination to make tomorrow 100% better. I don't think I'll have any issues with that because I am so pissed at my performance this morning. While driving in, I was thinking about what were the causes and how can I avoid a rerun performance. I guess it goes to show that lack of rest = lack of performance. Mental note taken and filed, learning has occurred! Life and training moves forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment