Friday, September 14, 2007

Powered By......

A wise man once wrote "Powered by Yoohoo". I began to think and wonder, just what does power me. It's no secret, I'm a Clydesdale (woo hoo). I am definitely no genetically gifted, my brother was given that. I work hard for every second I take off my time. But, I do indulge every now and again. So, the question... Just what does power me? I couldn't decide on just one, there are soooo many. So I decided on a few. The top of the list has to be my beautiful wife and wonderful daughter. They are there all the time and my daugheter has finished a lot of races with me. The list goes on (and on and on) from there.


I'm just an average ole joe who really likes swimming, cycling, and running. Well, maybe not so much running, but I do it anyway. I'm racing this weekend, I'll update on Monday. Have a GREAT weekend.

1 comment: