Monday, September 24, 2007

What the Hell??

I woke up this morning, looked out the window at the sky and it looked cloudy and cold. No problem, it sucks but it's really not a problem. My dogs are jumping at the bit to go outside and when I open the door for them to "do their morning duty", what is this white stuff all over the ground?

It's not much but it's just a reminder that Old Man Winter it waking up and telling me to get my trainer out and set up. There is TON more of this stuff coming before we see green grass again.

3 comments:

  1. Dude, your warm season is like 25 minutes long! I couldn't do it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! I live in south central BC, snow is a way of life here. Why just this morning as I got the dog team ready to go to work I ..


    - just kidding.

    I am setting up my bike trainer today. I have been commuting to and from work in up to 3" of new snow until now but the roads are getting stupid now, so it's back to the ahmster wheel for a month or two. sigh.

    all the best for the holidays and a great New Year!

    PrinceofClydes

    ReplyDelete